13.3.07

So much has happened...


Okay since my last post there have been some significant events in my life. First, I became part owner of a business. I am the president of ScoDaCa Inc., the corporation formed by myself and parents to purchase 1-800-Radiator of High-Desert (or possibly of Victorville depending on what they will allow). The picture to the right is of the front of our location, after I've touched it up with MS Paint to show how it will look when we get it cleaned up. This has been a significant life adjustment, especially considering all the extra work and stress fixing the problems the previous owner left us. So there have been no new hikes to report as life has been craaAAaazy!

Next, I came down with the flu on day one of the new business thanks to the guy sitting behind us at our showing of Zodiac. (Damn the zodiac, he's struck again!). Horrible flu too.

This all coincided with my new diet. I was on the diet for three days before the business opened and will return to it as soon as I am well. Probably Thursday. Here's the diet:

Fruits and absolutely nothing else before lunch. Lunch is a sandwich or salad consisting of these items, avocado, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, lettuce, tomato and carrots. This lunch can be easily done at Subway (GO CHEW ALUMINUM JARED!). and then raw nuts for a snack in the afternoon followed by a sensible but not all too picky dinner.

This felt great! I had amazing energy and boy did I clear out some colon (sorry).

The point is that at this time I am 269.5 in t-shirt and pj's. So thanks to a short diet and a long flu I've gotten started. I have a new friend in my life, Bobbi, and she wants to go on some hikes, so things are progressing. I will post more soon.

3 comments:

april said...

i am disturbed that the zodiac killer is getting so much press these days....since jason described the movie to me, he's (TZK) taken up residence in the garage and will not permit me to get the laundry out of the dryer, even in broad daylight. it's highly inconvenient.

april said...

incidentally, he's also in the back part of the house at night. and the back yard.

thehairlesscat said...

Yeah, he's like that. I always found him to be quite thoughtless.